We are Desi9n House (DS9HSE), a small firm providing design services to small businesses and non-profit organizations.
It’s a simple name, just spelled differently and with two guiding principles.
Principle 1: Design is a Process
While it is exciting to see the final logo design, to hold a full-color brochure, or to land on a stunning website, it takes time and effort to get there.
We invite you to experience at least nine steps in our process (which explains the “9” in our name), walking through nine rooms / spaces in our house:
- Living Room
- Let’s sit down and get to know each other. The quality of our design service is only as good as our knowledge of your product, service, and/or message to your audience.
- Deck / Balcony
- Take a look at your surroundings. Understanding what has worked (or not worked) for you in the past is a critical step.
- Dream about it. We encourage you to think like a visionary and not be limited by possible constraints (e.g. manpower or financial resources).
- Coffee Bar
- Have a joe (or any beverage of your choice). We love coffee and know that many successful ventures happen over caffeinated conversations. With what we gathered in the earlier steps, our goal is to craft a solution (message + media) that works.
- Let’s get to cooking! There are several ways to cook an egg (e.g. over-easy, fried, poached, sunny-side-up). A clear and powerful message applied across different media (print and electronic) is necessary for an effective strategy.
- Breakfast Nook
- Start with a healthy meal. Just as breakfast is the most important meal of the day, this first set of solutions (message + media) is important as we lay a solid foundation for you and your audience.
- Break it down. Puns aside, we need to break down and evaluate the results so that strategies can be tweaked and refined.
- Fire up the grill… We regularly source for better “ingredients” and use different “cooking” methods. The same message delivered consistently via various media will keep your business/organization fresh and appealing.
- Dining Room
- Bon Appétit! Our goal is to empower you in the day-to-day operations of your business/organization as we provide you with the right tool to reach more people.
Principle 2: Make yourself at home
It will get personal. The door to our house is always open (thanks to Internet technology) and what fuels our operation is having a meaningful relationship with you. Learn how DS9HSE got started.
It is our hope that we visit regularly and share many meals (virtually and literally) together. So, make yourself at home.