Home Creations is one of Oklahoma’s largest home builders. Other projects for the home builder include print ads, website, direct mail, flyers, billboards, exhibition displays, and event management.
A closer look…
To update and ensure uniformity of brand across all print and electronic media.
The client is Oklahoma’s largest home builder since building her first home in 1981. The logo, while recognizable, feels a little antiquated with colors commonly used by corporate America (i.e. red, white, and blue).
- Introduce the logo in one color against a darker background to freshen up the look. The original two-color logo is used too.
- Create a bold branding element (i.e. the wave with corporate colors) to balance the strong lines of the logo.
- Highlight client’s value propositions in fun and creative ways. Click here for “The Phalanges” Campaign.
- Allow client’s customers (e.g. homeowners) to tell their stories of homeownership.
- Project management, art direction, and graphic design.
- Supervised a graphic designer for the production of collateral materials.
- Designed templates to ensure consistent application of new branding elements on different marketing collaterals (e.g. flyer, email, signage, billboard, map, direct mail, etc.).
- Coordinated the distribution of new collateral materials to ensure old ones are completely phased out.
- Worked closely with sales / construction team to take photos at different stages of home construction (e.g. tornado safety features, duct system, insulation, etc.).
- Worked closely with construction team to create a feature corner in model homes which showcases the “Behind-Our-Walls” components.
- Worked closely with onsite sales personnel to obtain photos of home buyers after contract signings.
- Maintained social media channels with photos of homeowners.
- Supported sales team with flyers featuring site plan, floor plans, and market homes.
What did they say …”
“Vincent is incredibly creative/cutting edge, organized and fun to work with. He has an unbelievable work ethic. Vincent has the unusual ability to think details and yet be visionary. He sees the big and small picture and continues to excel in every media arena. Our marketing department owes its success to Vincent!”
Director of Sales and Marketing