The 360 at Founders Plaza is a luxury high-rise residential property, originally an iconic commercial building. Other projects for the developer include print ad, website, direct mail, flyer, billboard, Powerpoint presentation, exhibition display, and event management.
A closer look…
To market a luxury high-rise residential property.
The building is an iconic commercial property from the 1960s, known for its Jetsons-like architecture and its revolving restaurant on the 20th floor with a panoramic view of the city. In an effort to preserve this iconic structure, the client decided to invest in remodeling and converting the building into a residential property.
- Feature the iconic structure in all collateral & print ads.
- Highlight client’s effort to preserve the building and introduce high-rise living in a traditional market.
- Provide the experience of the panoramic view (via model units on selected levels and events on the 20th floor) and luxury lifestyle (via private viewing and exclusive open houses).
- Project management, art direction, and graphic design.
- Supervised two graphic designers for the production of collateral materials.
- Worked closely with external ad agency for public relation matters and some design work.
- Worked with photographer to obtain professional pictures of building, floor plans and model units.
- Staged press conference site and designed backdrop, display panel, invitation, and brochure for initial launch.
- Designed gallery of the panoramic views from selected floors.
- Designed and maintained website with property information, floorplans, gallery, etc.
- Coordinated the press conference.
- Designed a series of print ads for publication in selected high-end lifestyle magazines.
- Designed a series of direct mail pieces inviting potential consumers for private viewing of property.
- Supported sales team with flyers featuring site plan, floor plans, and pricing.
- Organized data (eg. tear sheets, news reports, and press releases) for periodic reports to client.
What did they say…
I had the opportunity to work with Vincent when he worked at Bridgeport Development Group- I was on the agency side and he was my client. He is one of the few people I have ever met that is the perfect balance of left-brain/right-brain. He is a very talented graphic designer with incredible attention to detail. In addition, he is very organized in his operations and has excellent communication skills. I was able to see him concept and produce quality marketing materials, organize events, lead and manage his team and do it all with ease and enthusiasm. Vincent would be a true asset to any company and I would welcome the opportunity to work with him again in the future.
Vice President of Strategic Marketing
VI Marketing and Branding